Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's back!

Getting to know you Sunday!

1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?

Helping disabled veterans and their families.
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
I like to take long walks, but I don't like walking in grass or the woods. I'm phobic of bugs, so it doesn't really work for me. So I guess indoorsy. haha.

3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
It's super tacky. Unless it's a late night run for munchies or tacos. :D
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
My livingroom... we spend most of our time there. I'm in the very slow process of decorating though, and I'm having SUCH  a DIFFICULT time. But I'll go more into that in another post.
5. nook, kindle, or book?
BOOK! for sure... But I do have a Nook that I really love too.
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
same outfit. my jeans would fit perfectly and i have so many grey sweatshirts that noone would notice which one I was wearing anyways. haha!
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
Young House Love
They seem like such fun, honest and real people. And they have such great style and useful tips.
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
decorating my living room.

1 comment:

  1. Love "Young House Love" too! I seriously stalk their blog everyday! lol.

    Have a great day!

    http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!