Thursday, March 31, 2011

This one is probably gonna have a lot of cussing in it.

Okay, so this bitch next door... UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Last night at 10pm my honey, our dogs and I walked our tired butts upstairs to bed. I plopped right under my comfy covers with the dogs and Michael went to the restroom... suddenly we heard BANG BANG (x10). This bitch slammed her fist into the wall at least twenty times and then screamed "Shut the fuck up! Go to bed!". Michael hits the wall back twice and says "Shut up." and we go to bed. A few minutes later she starts yelling "Oooh, I have a nice car, ooh I'm in the Navy" (in a very sardonic voice) "Noone gives a fuck! So is my husband! Go to bed!" At this point Michael and I just looked at each other like WTF?
We've never said more than "Hi" to this psycho and we hadn't even been talking in bed last night. There was no reason in the first place to bang on our wall, and I have absolutely NO IDEA why our car or the Navy was relevant. Anyways, my husband was pissed and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically.
 AND THEN we heard this bitch yell "And you better have your dog on a leash and a license next time I see you." Now THAT pissed me off, don't talk about my fucking dogs. My Molly is VERY well behaved, has never bitten or snapped at a single person, she doesn't shit in anyone's yard, and she's a SMALL dog! And our GSD is a puppy who is rarely outside (he had pneumonia) and is always on a leash. What the fuck is the bitch's problem?
Actually I think I might know. I've heard her argue with her husband, who is in the Navy, ALOT. He left for Mississippi a few weeks ago (I only know because he spoke to my husband) and I am pretty sure she has cheated on him.  I'll be the first to say that it's absolutely none of my business, but if she is going to take it out on us just because my husband is also in the Navy I have a big problem with that.  The only thing is, besides telling the office manager there's nothing I can do. 
Any advice? I'm about to smack a hoe, please save me from a lawsuit. haha.
Anyways, thanks for reading my rant. I needed to tell someone! :D

3 comments:

  1. You are right about there not being much you can do besides calling the office manager, but if you call and nothing is done, keep calling anytime she does something like that. Sometimes you have to bug people to get results. I'm not sure how it would work if you wanted to call the cops. I'd probably call and say umm I think something is wrong next door, lol but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment. Call the manager over and over if you have to. Sounds like harrassment to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower to your blog, but I just wanted to say that I feel for ya! The last house we lived in on base our neighbors were like this. Its frustrating and annoying!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!