Monday, April 18, 2011

Apartment Update

Goodness, it's taken so long for me to upload these pictures. We have been pretty buy. And I'm sad to say that I don't have any proper before pictures of before we painted (we painted the day after we moved in) but I have some pretty decent progress pictures. :)

BEFORE:

PROGRESS: I'm in love with my teal walls! They look pretty blue in the pictures, but are a really true teal in person.



BEFORE:

PROGRESS:

BEFORE:

PROGRESS:

Definitely not a finished product, but I am happy with the direction I am heading. I still need a big mirror for the dining room, a coffee table and an ottoman or bench for under the living room window. I also want to bring more dark purple into the mix. Not to mention all those beautiful, little things that one accumulates over time.

Does anyone have any tips/advice/suggestions based on what they see? I am by no means creative or talented, so I really need all the help I can get!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not creative either, so I would be no help! I was just wondering if you told the neighbor lady to kiss your butt as you left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love that teal color! It's so rich and goes really well with the green and purple accents! A really easy way to spruce up your kitchen is to get new knobs/hardware for your cabinets! You can really change the look!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!