Sunday, April 17, 2011

Let's be real

I get UTI's allllll theeeeeee tiiiiiiiime. :( and it SUUUUUCKS.
I don't know what the heck it is. I don't know what the heck to do. I want to get that Cystex cranberry stuff to see if that will help, but I don't know where to find it. And the UTI's I get are kind of crazy.  I'll wake up with it, but then after an hour or two it goes away until the next morning. hmm, is that normal? Either way, I've had one for two weeks now and it won't frigging go away. And the damn hospital is so far away, plus we only have the one car... Well, I just haven't gone to get it checked out. Also, I hate going to the doctor (shame on me) Does anyone else have my crazy problem?

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna be straight up with you, you need to go to the doctor. I get UTI's all the time and had one for a few days, meds weren't working, and it has now turned into a kidney infection which is SUPER dangerous. You NEED to go to the doctor. Also, I'd tell them you get them all the time and say you want to see a urologist. I'm going to see one because there is a thing that causes frequent ones its like reflux... something. Anyway, there is a test for it and is fixed by an easy surgery but ignoring a UTI is no good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the doctor!!! It can get much worse.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!