Friday, April 15, 2011

Yay for Friday!

1. My favorite daily responsibility is
lighting candles, spraying Febreze, and vacuuming.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is
putting away laundry and cleaning up dog piss (we're trying to potty train)

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is
steak!
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is
spaghetti, lemon pepper chicken, steak.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is
absolutely nothing. haha!
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish a
never ending supply of money, three healthy pregnancies/babies, a college degree (I mean, I don't want to have to WORK for it! haha)

7. My biggest pet peeve is
unintelligent people, naive people, slow drivers

2 comments:

  1. I'm okay with unintelligent people, it's the ignorant ones I can't stand!! :) I would have paid good money for a well-forged diploma, so I totally get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yeah, i dont like the ignorant ones either!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!