Thursday, May 26, 2011


LOVE this song! Link up here!


Also, I'm in need of a little advice!

Now, I've been to quite a few concerts but I have NEVER been to a country concert. We're going to see Brad Paisley in two weeks and I have no idea what I'm supposed to wear!  I don't want to look like the total country music n00b that I am. I don't really listen to country music. I like old country, like Reba and Loretta Lynn. (Yeah, I know they are from totally different eras haha) though I do seem to like country more so in the summer time. Maybe because I'm feeling a little extra patriotic??
Anyways, any outfit ideas would be awesome.

Thanks and much love!!

P.S. THANKS Y'ALL FOR THE ADVICE!
I'm definitely going to take it and wear some comfy shorts and a tee. :)

8 comments:

  1. Depending on the weather- I usually where my flip flops & a tank with denim shorts to Kenny-ahhhh, can't wait until July to see him again! Have fun at Brad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brad Paisley! I am so jealous that you get to see him in concert! Depending on the weather and whether or not its outside, I would recommend jeans, flip-flops and a cute tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally jealous! You're going to have so much fun! Country concerts are the best! Everyone is so easy going and everyone just wants to have a great time. I say...just wear something comfy. Jeans and a cute top. I wouldn't get all dressed up, country music isn't like that. I hope you have so much fun!!!!!

    Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Brad Paisley twice.. LOVE!
    The first time it was like 100 degrees out and I wore a white jean skirt, and a plaid shirt.. The second time it was only like 70 out and I wore a tank top, jeans, and sandals.

    A lot of girls wear cute sun dresses, or ridiculously short shorts.. so whatever you feel comfortable in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the song! I heard it a couple months ago but never again and didn't know who sang it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The great think about country concerts is you can't look bad. Everyone is in jean shorts and tank tops. But you do get those high school girls that think they are hot s*it and wear boots (that they bought just for the concert only) with short shorts, and their shirt tided up above their waste. Now if you ask me, THEY look like n00bs, trying WAY too hard.

    I have been to a few country concerts back home and Brad Paisley is a fav. You will have a blast!

    OH and I love the song. I have never heard it before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first song is exactly the kind of music I listen to. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just started listening to country {thanks to Scottie McHottie} and love it. Not sure what took me so long!

    The follow button doesn't seem to be working on any of the blogs I'm visiting so I will come back later.

    Cheers!
    Suz Stephenson—Blogger, Business owner
    Sarah Smiley—Navy wife, Author, Columnist

    http://www.smileyandsuz.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!