Monday, May 16, 2011

Post Secret

I really love reading the Post Secret website.






It's heartbreaking, silly, endearing and sometimes it infuriates me. And I always come back for more.
Everyone has a secret. It could be something small (like knowing all the words to Total Eclipse of The Heart and jamming to it in your car) or something huge, but I know you have one.
Wanna leave me a secret? Get something off your chest? Tell me your secret. Please do so anonymously if that makes you more comfortable. I know how freeing it can be to tell someone your little (or big) secret.

Want one of mine?
Every time I hear about someone getting pregnant or having a baby, I cry. What I really want to do is scream and throw myself on the floor bawling, I get so insanely jealous that it's them and not me, then I feel bad for being so jealous and finally I just feel so empty and desperate without a child of my own. Every once in a while though, when my emotions get the best of me, I can't hold back. I want to be a mommy so badly.

Oh, but here's a fun one: I watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer on Netflix almost every day. I can't tell you how many times I've seen each episode, but I can pretty much quote all 7 seasons word for word.

Please share! 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Post secret!!

    I don't think I really have any secrets, seriously. Except maybe one,

    I had a miscarriage in August 2010, with our second child and although that's not a secret the part that I think about the baby and how old he/she would have been, what he/she would have looked like I do think about.. daily. And that's a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I saw another person on my fb announce she was pregnant and I lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched "Friends" about a gazillion times. We shut our cable off six months ago and usually I just continuously have it playing when my husband is gone. lol I don't even watch it, it's just playing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this but it sounds juicy! I love your secrets.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!