Thursday, May 5, 2011

Song Link Up!

I really look forward to Goodnight Moon's weekly song link up!
I have a couple of songs this week that have been stuck in my head and I just have to get them out.

First is a song I have been obsessed with since my honey came back from his deployment in December. He bought a mix cd from a street vendor in Greece (I think) and this song was on it. Also, I really love Florence and the Machine. Her hair is amazing!


This song has been stuck in my head since last weeks link up.


I've been listening to Manson since middle school, and I STILL love his music. Plus, Evan Rachel Wood is gorgeous.


Thanks for indulging
Link up!!!

8 comments:

  1. amazing mix!
    i saw Florence at Camden Crawl last year = AWESOME! her voice gives me goosebumps and i frquently have her albumn on repeat! :)

    new follower here :)
    follow back?

    http://kirstiejayy.blogspot.com/

    happy thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Bridge Over Troubled Water, especially the Elvis rendition, gets me misty eyed and just warms my heart in a wrenching way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think that Florence has the most amazing voice! I love most of her songs just because that girl knows how to work it! I love your mix! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard Florence before. I like her. Bridge Over Troubled Water is an amazing song. I had not heard the Elvis version before, only Simon and Garfunkel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! Florence has such an awesome voice and I do love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix! I love to listen to Manson, just not a fan of watching him. LOL. He is a great artist though.

    I thought I was following you already, but I guess not! So I am now following, and feel free to check my blog out at http://beingamarinewife.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three <3 They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!