Monday, May 9, 2011

Yum!


I really want to make some boiled peanuts! I don't think they have those out here in Virginia Beach. Lame. What kind of "southern state" is this? haha! Cajun boiled peanuts are my favorite. So delicious!

I watched Gone With the Wind for the first time last night. Oh my goodness, Rhett Butler I am in LOOOOVE! I seriously hated Scarlett the entire movie for not loving him back. ugh. 

It was a beautiful film and a must see for everyone. 

Well, nothing else has been going on over here. VERY boring, like always. haha. Well, I hope your Monday is much more entertaining than mine!!

3 comments:

  1. Yumm I've never even heard of boiled peanuts, I guess Cali is seriously lacking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone With The Wind is definitely a must see classic. I am with you though...I hated Scarlett for being so damn stubborn LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that movie. I watched it for the first time the whole way through when I was 4!!! I have been in love with it ever since.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!