Monday, July 11, 2011

I hate

doing the dishes and once I think I'm finished, find that there are more dirty dishes scattered around the house that I need to wash. AGH!

that my phone shuts itself off constantly. Especially when I'm in the middle of a very long text message.

that my house is always either way too hot or freezing cold.

that I have to manhandle my dishwasher so that it will close.


putting clothes away.

that the clothes I didn't feel like putting away end up all over the bedroom floor and I'm the one that has to pick the up and refold them. I've never had this problem before.

I hate that my husband usually goes through four outfits a day, no joke.

that I'm in a bad mood right now and that all these small annoyances are turning into HUGE problems that I want to set fire to.

Yeah, this is me today. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. :( now imagine having alot of those same problems, while having to write papers for college- YUCK!!!

    I understand how you're feeling, I've been sooo down and just bleh lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally ditto you on like 90% of these! I hope your day got better and preferably included chocolate somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!