Monday, January 30, 2012

Well gee...

It's been too long!! I'm certain everyone has given up on me by now, but I still read blogs everyday! I'm pretty darn boring so I haven't had anything worthwhile to post about so that's why I've been away so long. But I finally got some amazing news. WE'RE PREGNANT!!! After two years of trying and trying, it finally worked! Not to say that the trying wasn't fun (if you know what I mean) but it was very disheartening. But we are over the moon with joy! I still have to make an appointment but two positive pregnancy tests and huger than normal boobs can't lie, right? (I hope!!) Well, hopefully I'll be posting regularly from now on, mostly about my pregnancy I'm sure. If any of you still read this, thanks for sticking with me!!
Much love.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new reader, so I'm really late, but congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!