Monday, February 13, 2012

Stirring the Pot?

I've been thinking lately about addressing the "Stirring the Pot" issue... I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about and if you don't, well, you are lucky. I had a huge post in mind, but I don't think I want to give the situation much more attention. It's already had too much. All I want to say is that, while her original post was beyond disrespectful, the reaction to it was disgusting. I was shocked at first to see how people were so quick to bully and put down someone for their opinions. But then I realized that it happens all to often. Not just in milspouse circles, but all over the world. Everyone wants their own opinion respected but they refuse to respect an opinion different from their own. That's a major problem with this world. It's pathetic. And so disappointing.

Moving on, I'm 8 weeks today! I've been up since 4am because a friend needed me (I can't say why but please pray for her and her kids!) but I feel pretty well rested, which is confusing because I only got three hours of sleep. Maybe that two hour nap I took yesterday afternoon helped. :) Anyway, here's my weekly survey.


How far along:  8wks (I can't wait to find out if that's truly accurate!)
Total Weight Gain: Still don't own a scale. 
Stretchmarks: None yet!
Sleep: Still having a hard time falling asleep, but I've been waking up pretty early and taking a pretty long nap during the day. Which is so weird, I hate naps!
Best Moment This Week: The Walking Dead season premiere
Movement: nothing. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Labor Signs: Way too early for that!
Belly Button: Still an innie.
What I Miss: Not being hungry all the time!
What I am Looking Forward to: to start showing and feeling my baby move.
Milestones: I keep feeling like I have a little bump but it's probably bloat. :(


so what do you think? Bump or bloat? When did you start to show?

2 comments:

  1. recently, i feel hungry all the time and i'm not pregnant. so i don't have an excuse ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I feel you there!! I've always been a constant eater. :)

      Delete

Leave some Love!!!