Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Bump Update!


I finally got to see a doctor!! If you're a Mommy then you know what I mean when I say it was the most emotional and beautiful experience of my life thus far. Seeing that black and white picture pop up on the screen was so surreal. Even though I "knew" I was pregnant, it honestly didn't become "real" until that moment. I'm still in awe of this amazing being growing inside my belly. 

How far along:  Everything got pushed back a week! So I'm officially 10wks and 5dys. I'm due October 3rd!
Total Weight Gain: 8lbs. That's way too much for ten weeks! I need to start eating much better. 
Stretchmarks: None yet!
Sleep: I usually can't fall asleep until about 1 or 2am. But I sleep until 12:30 almost everyday! It's crazy. No more naps though.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my baby on the ultrasound!!!! 
Movement: none :(
Gender: Unknown. 
Labor Signs: -
Belly Button: -
Symptoms: Awful acne. I don't know what to do!! And now I can't take any great prego pictures.
What I Miss: Nothing! I feel great and I'm so excited to be going on this journey. 
What I am Looking Forward to: Feeling my baby move and finding out if it's a boy or girl!
Milestones: Seeing my baby for the first time!

My husband has been so amazing throughout everything. He buys me all the snacks I ask for (maybe that's not such a good thing... haha!) including two big bags of Hot Fries the other day. YUM! He is just as excited as I am and he's even quit smoking!!! He dips now though, but hey, no more second hand smoke! What a big step! I couldn't ask for a better person to experience this with. 



Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever seen!?! 

1 comment:

Leave some Love!!!