Thursday, April 5, 2012

14wks! and video


How far along:  14 wks!
Size of the baby:  A lemon! 
Stretchmarks: -
Sleep: Actually woke up early today, but I could NOT get out of bed today. Thankfully the maintenance man came so I HAD to get up, or else I'd still be in bed!
Best Moment This Week: I'm officially in my second trimester! 
Movement: Just a few more weeks I hope!
Gender: We (hopefully!) find out May 2nd!
Labor Signs: -
Belly Button: -
Symptoms: My nose is beyond stuffed! And blowing doesn't help because the passages are inflamed, not bogeys. ugh. Also, my butt and thighs are getting JUICY (as my husband says) I was hoping to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants for a while but I'm not sure how long it's going to last. 
What I Miss: Nothing!
What I am Looking Forward to: My next appointment! We should get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. 
Milestones: Welcome to the second trimester!



Also, you HAVE to see this! SO freaking funny!

1 comment:

Leave some Love!!!