Tuesday, May 8, 2012


How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: I'm racking up the pounds kinda fast... I've gained about 15 so far! Yikes!
Maternity clothes? I have a few shirts and one pair of pants, but I still fit into most of my old clothes, and can even button three pairs of shorts!
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: same as always
Best moment this week: last week we found out  we're having a little girl!!!

Miss Anything? being able to get tattoos.
Movement: none yet :(
Food cravings: everything! I'm so hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really.
Gender: Girl 

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: none really.
Belly Button in or out? both? neither? It's just kinda flat now. It's hard to explain, but it's pretty weird.
Wedding rings on or off? on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Same as always.
Looking forward to: feeling my sweet girl move!

(picture from last week)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!