Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm crafty

At least I try to be!!! Today I decided to bust out the ol' sewing machine and get down to business on a blankie for my little angel! And I'm so happy with how it came out. It's as simple as you can get, and nowhere near perfect, but it's made with a lot of love and I'm so proud of it.


You can notice some threads in the right of the picture, but that's only because I took the picture before I was totally finished.   Isn't it pretty!! Sadly, I couldn't find any yellow or teal patterns that I love (her nursery will be teal, yellow, and grey) but I'm really loving this purple floral pattern! I have a weird obsession with florals so this fit the bill nicely. Yay me for trying to be crafty!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I wish I could sew things for my little baby coming in July, but I don't even know how to use a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!