Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pregnancy Update!


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20lbs!! Gah!!!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! I need to buy some shorts for sure. 
Stretch marks? I'm so sad because I found one on the underside of my right boob. :( 
Sleep: pretty good.
Best moment this week: I've been feeling Tommie kick! I first felt her kick on the 18th of this month and Michael felt her on the 25th!!!

Miss Anything? fitting into my old clothes. But no big deal! 
Movement: yes!!!!
Food cravings: ketchup chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.
Gender: Girl 

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: I swell up a little bit the other day and my lower back has been kinda sore.
Belly Button in or out? it's working it's way out.
Wedding rings on or off? on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: the same, I think.
Looking forward to: hearing her heartbeat at our next appointment. And Christmas!!! I know it's a long way away, but I'm obsessing over it more then usual already! We'll finally be home with our family, we'll have a new house and my husband will be making more money.  Not to mention it will be our first Christmas as a family of three. This is going to be an amazing Christmas!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!