Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BUMPdate!


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: probably at least 25lbs by now... I don't have another appt. until next week.
Maternity clothes? everyday. 
Stretch marks? my poor boobs!!!! nowhere else though.
Sleep: getting a little more uncomfortable, but not bad.
Best moment this week: Just getting to see and feel her kick every day now.

Miss Anything? not feeling huge!
Movement: oh definitely
Food cravings: Just anything edible! I'm in a constant state of hunger. It's awful.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no.
Gender: Girl 

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: My stomach feels really tight sometimes but that's about it.
Belly Button in or out? it hasn't "popped" yet but it's definitely out.
Wedding rings on or off? off. I'm so scared of swelling up and getting them cut off so I took them off preemptively.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Having this baby!! And moving back home to Florida.









A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Putting laundry away.
D. Dogs: a boston terrier/rat terrier mix named Molly.
E. Essential start to your day: the bathroom! 
F. Favorite colors: black.
G. Gold or silver: white gold.  
H. Height: 5"5'
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played clarinet for about a week in elementary school and took guitar lessons for a few months but I have no musical inclinations whatsoever.
J. Job title: stay at home wife
K. Kids: one sweet girl on the way
L. Live: Virginia
M. Mom’s name:Christy
N. Nicknames: My husband never uses my real name but it's always something different. But to everyone else I'm just Amanda.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 0
P. Pet peeves: ignorance
Q. Quote from a movie: "I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free. And I don't see movies 'cause they're trash, and they got nothin' but naked people in 'em! And I don't read books, 'cause if they're any good, they're gonna make 'em into a miniseries. " Steel Magnolias
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Three half siblings (a brother and two sisters) and three step siblings (a brother and two sisters).  They range in age from 16 to 3. 
T. Time you wake up: I wake up at a different time every morning.
U. Underwear: thongs.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: tomatoes, asparagus, peas...
W. What makes you run late: My husband. 
X. X-rays you’ve had: my knee after a car accident. and many many tooth x rays.
Y. Yummy food you make: all my food is yummy! I make great chocolate chip cookies, coca cola cake, and banana pudding.
Z. Zoo animal you like: I love the reptile house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!