Monday, June 18, 2012

First Father's Day (as a soon to be Daddy!)

I hosted a little Father's Day brunch for just the two of us. It was wonderful and the leftover fruit salad is now my delicious breakfast. Hope your day was everything you wanted it to be!



We took a quick picture yesterday to send to his cousin so I thought I'd post this little bump update here. Our sweet Tommie girl has been moving like crazy and we're loving every second of it!
I can't wait to watch Michael and Tommie interact. He's going to teach her so many wonderful things! Like how to make a "pop!" sound when eating grapes and blowing the wrapper off the straw. They are going to have such a beautiful relationship and I can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post!!! what a thoughtful wife you are :D

    Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!