Friday, June 1, 2012

Milspouse Friday Fill In


I haven't filled out one of these in FOREVER, but since I'm taking a break from cleaning and don't really have anything to blog about anyway, I decided I would jump on the bandwagon again. 
What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I would have changed the answer my husband was given about his early out chit. 
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May? 
Feeling my baby girl kick!!!
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer?Trying to keep cool while I'm hugely pregnant!
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!)
I have used the gym recently, but traffic around here is so bad that we stay as far from the base as possible.
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
Finishing it! I'm so ready to get to October!

Link up HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! First kick is so exciting! When are you due in October? My birthday is the 22nd. Yay for libras! We just discovered Doctor Who this year; the kids love the show. It's so true: You never forget your first Doctor. From MFF :) Alma

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!