Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30 weeks and a baby shower!

I spent this past weekend in California surrounded by friends and family and I had such a great time! I wish I had taken more pictures of the shower but here are a few that I'd like to share with you. (Excuse the quality, they are all cell phone pictures.) Our theme was a sort of country/shabby chic, we used mason jars as drinking glasses, twine and ribbon on everything, and flowers everywhere. It was so fun!


Entry table with thank you gifts (jelly beans in baby bottles wrapped in raffia), "guess how many kisses in the jar" game, and mommy advice note cards.


Game and prize table


My special seat and just a few of the gifts (I took this one before the guests arrived)


And my shower outfit! It's an awful picture, but I really did feel cute that day. 

Well, just wanted to post a quick update, I can't believe she's almost here!! Things are coming together so well and we are getting so excited. Much love! 



1 comment:

  1. So exciting! And you look great! Seriously, you have such a cute bump that only sticks out in the front where it should and not out the sides like mine does : ) Hahaha! I can't wait for my shower, but it isn't for another 2.5 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!