Monday, July 2, 2012

Nutella Stuffed Crescent Rolls

I found this recipe on Pinterest ( originally from here.) and was so excited to try it out. And I have to say, they are AMAZING! And oh so simple to make. 

First you must gather your ingredints. Crescent rolls, cinnamon, sugar, and Nutella.
Preheat oven according to package direction.


Drop a dollop of Nutella in the middle of each crescent and roll it up. (Is anyone else confused about how to "properly" roll up a crescent? Mine always come out funny shaped.)

 Roll it in cinnamon sugar.


Bake according to package directions!!!


Golden brown. YUM!


And they taste divine!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ok these look seriously delicious!!! And the worst part is that I have been fasting since 7pm and have to until 11am tomorrow for my glucose test!!! UGH!!!!! As much as I want this to be the first thing I eat when I break the fast, I'll prob just have to go buy a chocolate croissant at the store or something cuz I won't be able to wait through the baking time!! Hahaha! Also, please tell me that that picture of you (upper right) is not current... I am also due in October and am like three times that size!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!