Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Only Eleven Weeks Left!


How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: 30 I think.
Maternity clothes? most definitely 
Stretch marks? still just on my boobs.
Sleep: hard to fall asleep at night, but I always wake up so darn early!
Best moment this week: Finding out that everything was okay after having a little scare!

Miss Anything? lunch meat and passion fruit tea lemonade from Starbucks.
Movement: oh yes! I love it so much!
Food cravings: Cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no.
Gender: Girl 

Labor Signs: Last night I had a little scare. I was having constant braxton hicks and cramping and no movement from baby girl. But I went to the doctor today and everything was perfectly fine. :) 
Symptoms: back pain, hip pain, butt pain, BH...
Belly Button in or out? it has officially popped.
Wedding rings on or off? off. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: My baby shower next week!!! 



3 comments:

  1. Ok, even though you've gained 30lbs. (I"ve gained 27) you still look WAYYYY tinier than me! You're looking so great. Also, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with stretch marks on my tatas. Actually, only on one tata.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!